Devfinity provides development and data management services to clients all over the world. With offices located in Kathmandu, Nepal, Salt Lake City, Utah and Mexico City, Mexico, Devfinity aims to have top-tier development talent placed strategically all over the globe to ensure success for our business and our client’s projects.
Devfinity Nepal is looking for a dynamic Angular Developer who has professional experience in UI development and can create reusable and testable UI components.
- Work with the team to ensure that the components are functional and visually appealing.
- Creating NPM library package.
- Using the latest front-end technology, building self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components.
- Perform complex product analysis as well as development duties that may include significant research and analysis.
- Collaborating with other cross-functional teams to ensure high-performance of applications.
- Identifying and troubleshooting issues with front-end code.
- Providing support for clearing bottlenecks and obstacles.
- Using Git to keep track of changes.
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience as Angular / UI developer.
- Detailed experience with coding and the ability to troubleshoot and analyze websites using HTML, CSS, JS, and comparable language.
- Experience using Git in a professional/workplace environment.
- Knowledge on SASS, web accessibility
- Knowledge on Node Package Manage (NPM) registry.
- Good interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with software like Figma, JIRA, etc.
- Familiarity using Scrum/Agile development methodologies.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
GET IT DONE. For a FREE consultation, simply leave your details and
we'll contact you within the next 24 hours.