Devfinity provides development and data management services to clients all over the world. With offices located in Kathmandu, Nepal, Salt Lake City, Utah and Mexico City, Mexico, Devfinity aims to have top-tier development talent placed strategically all over the globe to ensure success for our business and our client’s projects.
Job Description & Responsibilities
Devfinity is looking for a data engineer to help with a new project. We are building a lead management system in order to store large volumes of contacts and meta data. The purpose of this position is to help build out the database schema and storage structure, help optimize queries and ensure database functions are accurate and efficient.
Minimum Technical Requirements
3+ years of experience working in the following development environments:
- Design and develop new ETL solutions
- Improve the performance and effectiveness of current ETL processes
- Design and implement new data warehouses
- Monitor and improve the performance of the current data warehouses
- Perform ongoing preventive maintenance on data pipelines and related applications
- Event/Message driven architectures: KAFKA, Messaging (MQ Series, RabbitMq)
- Database: MySQL Maria DB or MSSQL
- Modern web technologies such as NodeJS, React, Redux, or Typescript
- Must have a good understanding of Micro-services, docker, docker-swarm
- Versed with CI/CD toolsets like Jenkins, Maven, etc.
- Strong skills in a scripting language (Python, Bash)
- Good experience with workflow management tools like Airflow
Minimum Non-Technical Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, IT, or other related disciplines
- English speaker with very good reading a writing skills
- Work with US-based technical leadership (architects, project managers) in the development of the software
- Ability to work independently with some direction
- Willing to ask questions and speak up with new ideas
- Love of databases and optimizing queries
- Software development experience with C# & .Net Core
- Working knowledge of Angular
GET IT DONE. For a FREE consultation, simply leave your details and
we'll contact you within the next 24 hours.