Devfinity provides development and data management services to clients all over the world. With offices located in Kathmandu, Nepal, Salt Lake City, Utah and Mexico City, Mexico, Devfinity aims to have top-tier development talent placed strategically all over the globe to ensure success for our business and our client’s projects.
We are currently recruiting for a Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 specialist to join our CRM team. A Microsoft Dynamics CRM specialist is a well-rounded, self-motivated, and business-savvy team member, who will help us optimize our business performance and results. The primary focus of the Dynamics 365 technical specialist is to manage the implementation of our CRM and Dynamics CRM/Portals.and deliver Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 products and services.
- Technical expertise in Microsoft Dynamics CRM development and integration
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM module.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Dynamics 365, Dynamics CRM
- Core Skills: C#, SQL, .Net, D365, CRM SDK, CRM Plugins, Power Apps, and Power Automate
- Experience with the design of conceptual architecture and technical solutions
- 1+ years of experience with CRM products with the majority of experience in the Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power Platforms
- A background working with offshore teams
- Experience with multiple full life cycle implementations of Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Experience in the end-to-end project delivery
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Strong commitment to professional client service excellence required
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or advanced certifications in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Familiarity with Azure or other leading cloud platforms, such as AWS or Google
- Familiarity with other leading CRM applications, such as Salesforce, Oracle, SAP, or ServiceNow
- Strong understanding of multiple SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, other)
GET IT DONE. For a FREE consultation, simply leave your details and
we'll contact you within the next 24 hours.